Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Life Is Not a Drama

Hai there.. 

This is my first time in making a blog, so please forgive me if it turns kinda awkward.(and for my poor english too ^^) 

Why do I choose drama?
Simple answer is because I like Drama, not in my life of course.. Eventhough some kind of story would be great to be real!!! ^^

I love to search and share information about any dramas (and movies). I love to have a long conversation about it!!So please, don't hesitate to have a transfer-knowledge here.

My first drama which make me become an addicted is Meteor Garden. I was still young and I dont even know what love or life was, but watched F4 and Shanchai was a very unforgotable momment. 

I was a junior high school, but I felt some weird feeling and become very anxious everytime the episode aired. Started from Meteor Garden I became addicted to it. Any drama such as K-Drama, Taiwanese Drama, J-Dorama, or Thai-Drama, I love them all. There is no rule for me to only watched one kind of drama.

Start from now, I will share any drama I ever watched. It would be great if you can join me to share too. 
Life is not a drama, but drama can show you how life sometimes could become more epict than drama itself. 

Drama.





No comments:

Post a Comment